you are here: Home >> maintenance
We carry out routine maintenance on a wide range of aircraft from EASA Annex I, CAA Annex II, LAA & FAA.
It is amazing the number of people who buy an aircraft without having it thoroughly examined by an experienced aircraft engineer. It is not surprising that many come unstuck with a new 'wonderplane' that turns out to be anything but wonderful! Avoid this potentially expensive pitfall by having your intended purchase inspected by Touchdown Engineering before you part with the cash!
- EASA Part M Sub parts F, G & I for Annex I aircraft
- CAA - M2 (A8-24) & CAMO (A8-25)Approved for Annex II Aircraft.
- FAA and LAA Annual inspections
- 50 hr/150 hr checks
- Restoration & rebuilds on modern & vintage aircraft
- Fixed price quotes available depending on aircraft type, i.e. single engine with fixed pitch prop / gear though to twin engine with retractable gear and constant speed props
Call any of the contact numbers to make the arrangements.
*Fixed prices exclude...
- Spare parts
- Defect rectification
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin compliance & modifications
- Duplicate Inspections & signatures
- CAA Fees
- Radio Inspections